Propel Global’s building technical services business provides construction and design, engineering and construction, project management, and maintenance & management of commercial and industrial buildings and facilities on a single-source platform to a wide range of clients.
We are proud to have grown significantly in this segment from our early days of mainly supplying mechanical equipment and insulation materials to oil and gas refineries and petrochemical plants.
While our oil and gas clients remain at the core, we have also expanded our engineering and construction footprint to commercial and industrial clients. From engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning, we are now a one-stop service provider that brings innovative products and solutions to our clients that meet not just fiscal responsibility, but also regulatory, environmental and sustainability benchmarks.
A key project among our commercial and industrial work is with the iconic Petronas Twin Towers where we manage the entire HVAC systems from the physical systems and parts to professional manpower and engineer services. Other renowned buildings and centres include the Maxis Tower, Menara Perak, Dayabumi Complex, Petrosains Discovery Centre, Petronas Philharmonic Hall, and the As Syakirin Mosque, all located in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Other iconic establishments include the Putrajaya Alamanda Shopping Centre and University Technology Petronas in Perak.
Have a Look at Our
Our construction arm has established a superb track record in the industry over the past decade, gaining us recognition and acknowledgement as one of the leaders within the engineering and industrial plant construction industry in Northern Malaysia. Our wide range of services to both MNCs and local clients cover:
- Design, engineering and construction of industrial plants
- Hospital and medical centre construction
- Facilities management and maintenance of commercial & industrial buildings
- Refurbishment, retrofitting and upgrading works
- “Clean Build Concept” for pharmaceutical and electronic facilities
- Fit out, partitioning and floor Design and planning
- Interior design and hook-up Services
- Build-lease & turnkey construction
- Industrial park development
Our marine operations and field engineering related competencies include:
- Marine HVAC-R systems: Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, Commissioning and In-Support Service (passenger ships, warships, support vessels, FPSOs and more)
- Supply and retrofit Ballast Water Treatment Systems for marine vessels
- General ship repair and maintenance
- Tank desludging with crude oil recovery capability (FPSO and onshore tanks)
- Building / power plant maintenance and performance improvement of air coolers
- Offshore / Onshore underwater construction
- Underwater inspection and diving services
- Maintenance and Cleaning
- Pipeline installation and shore approach
Who Are We?
We are committed to setting high standards for safety and excellence in hull repairs, piping works and HVAC systems, and are accredited by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) as an internationally recognised ship and marine vessel contractor.
For Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems in particular, we are very well established and have a team of experienced local talent in this division, in addition to in-house design capabilities as well as testing and assembly facilities that meet EU design specifications.
We are able to offer retrofit services for both merchant and navy ships. HVAC-R systems for marine applications are complex, rarely a one-size-fits-all undertaking, and often require innovative custom approaches and solutions.
How can we help you?
We have added significant depth to our HVAC-R competencies through a collaboration with Axima Concept, a leading specialist from France. We have become a major player in HVAC-R systems for commercial building, marine, and oil and gas applications.
As a one-stop integrated services provider, we work with every single client through the entire process of basic design, detailed design, procurement, fabrication, installation, testing and commissioning right up to after sales service.
Propel Global provides clients with a “Total Industrial Solution”. We are committed to delivering each project on schedule and on budget. Facilities designed and built by us, whether in oil and gas or in the commercial and industrial sectors regularly come on stream faster, at lower costs, and to world-class quality and standards. We are truly the industrial builder of choice.